Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

remember, my loves

This was a layout i did after taking a break from alterable products. I am trying to get it posted but blogger keeps rotating my pictures the wrong way! rawr. I will share this first. Background paper is from Prima Marketing and i used Sassafras PP to blend and to use for die cuts.

I am a big fan of Sassafras and i cant stop using the papers. Got to change, honestly. I am quite a minimalistic kind of scrapper, simply because i want to make sure i dont use up too much PP, especially on those papers i love.

Pictures of Tff, pictures taken at our last meeting. Lynn's jacket really matched the overall green base so hence, i decided to use all three 2Rs pictures. I love how it came out.





yayy. :D I din have space to journal. But i think the words say it all
: Remember, my loves.. all the wonderful bits and pieces of life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...