Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Its all about putting things in perspective

After a long and tiring day today, I really wanted to just sit on my scrap desk and scrap. I think Step Howell put it nicely into perspective. It is not about what you put on the LO and how pretty it should be but it should be about wanting to document parts of your life.

So this time, i just wanted to scrap because i just wanted to do some 'Me' time and to scrap whatever that was true to myself. I am really happy by how it turned out and i feel so darn satisfied just spending 1 hour completing it. (:







Title : My favourite twins (2008)
PP : Lily Bee (French couture)
Rubons: Lily Bee
Pearls : Prima
Punches : Martha Steward's Dolly Lace, Classic Butterfly
Stickers: AC and DoodleBug

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...