Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

One Happy Day

In the midst of horrible workload, i am glad we had our private crop session with Lia today! It was so exciting going for an album class. i have always been a big fan of her work and i am glad that i;ve learnt so much through this class.

She made scrapping fun and enjoyable. I did not feel stressed up at all and perhaps that is the way to go. I hate rushing because there is limited time. So yes, i was so inspired after i got home and i completed the album. Sometimes, you just tend to leave it unfinished but i am glad i got motivated to complete it.

Sorry for the quality of the picture. Too lazy to charge my camera.

Thankful for my Blessings Album
- God, Family, Friends and Kate (Aug 2009)





Did i tell you that i'm in love with my Martha Steward punches? I am so glad i got the classic butterfly punch and the dolly lace punch! It was worth the 2 hour wait at Laine's. :D:D:D I have been using them in almost everything i scrap now! Oops! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...