Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

What you mean


..to me

A heartfelt letter to my niece, the love of our life.

Dear Kate, you were born exactly a year ago at approximately 9.55 pm. We awaited for your arrival with joys in our hearts. I make it a point to visit you every single week because i truly enjoy seeing you grow and learn. you're such a cheery baby, that everybody loves to play with. you have developed such a cute personality that it is hard to ignore. It is hard to pend down in words but all I know is that I love you dearly and I just want you to know that we will always be there for you at every stage of your life. You have taught me how to love and i'm glad that you know who I am and how much I love you.

Love,
Xiao'Gu'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...