Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

the first of many

Oh Monday, you are gone and out! I am so glad that Monday is over! Each day seems to pass so quickly because of how busy i am at work. Mondays are simply horrid because of how long the day is for me. I need to BREATHE a little. In any case, it means 4 more days to the weekend.

I always find great joy in opening up my scraproom to friends who want to make something or do little gifts for their friends/family. This SB phenomenon is too expensive for any one timers to go to the store to buy their materials. B and J came over on Sunday and they managed to do a love journal to document their journey together. Oh what joy! It was fun seeing how they used distress inks, cut with the tonic scizzors and stamped for the first time. They were simply amazed! Haha. (:

And the craze right now for me is ...PRIMA's BOTANICAL LINE!!! Sorry if i seem to be talking randomly. The brain is offcially dead as it is almost time to sleep. Yes, i am very much in love with this line. Everything i do now has 'BOTANICAL' elements in them.




I altered a heart box that i bought from IKEA. It is one of their new releases and i am so into hearts right now. It is amazing how i go through little phases like these. But i am loving how it came out. A perfect gift for someone special. (:

Have a great Monday.
I will be back to share more stuff using the Botanical line. (:

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Nice nice! I hate Mondays too but am so glad this monday is over..now to tues, wed, thurs and fri!

Miss Vio said...

I love... that beautiful box... and baby beth :)

Mum in the Making said...

Its thursday! Just one more day left hang in there ok? Love the box! And the folded edges! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...