Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Current favourites

On a roll with the blogging. My heart is indeed at a better place right now. Here to do something that will cheer me up.

At this very moment...

Favourite ink - Tim Holtz's old paper distress ink ( it is amazing how every page turns amazingly vintage)

Favourite tool- Tim Holtz's tonic scizzors ( You feel so 'powerful' when you cut papers)

Favourite rub ons- I would have to say its a tie between Prima's flocked rub ons and 7Gypsies.

Favourite mist colour- Even though i have tons of TA mists, i do have a favourite. It is evident in how much is left in the bottle. Candy Apple Red!

Favourite papers- What did i say? Prima's Botanical Line!

Favourite flowers- Well, even though i busted my budget with the Prima flowers.. the current favourite would be these awesome blue flowers from the album below. Do check out my sister's blog, Joanna.
Favourite glue- Beacon's 3in1 Advanced Clear Glue. Oh Beacon! You are a stroke of genius! I am never using any other brands from now onwards..

And lastly, even though it has nothing to do with scrapbooking but they will always be one of my favourite people in the world...

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Glad you are feeling better! ;) Love TH old paper ink very much too, it was the first ever distress ink i bought!

Vio said...

SUCH CUTIES!! ;o) lol, they are the only things I notice on this post :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...