Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

These days..

are busy and tiring! it is nearing the exam period for the kids and right now, we are in the midst of intense revision and marking of scripts. I just got to hang in there another week. (:

On the scrapping front, i am finding it much easier to churn out 8.5by11 layouts as they save more time and are much more fun to do! Haha. Did you check out Sketchy Thursdays' sketch this week? Here is using the latest Studio Calico products and doing my own interpretation to this sketch. I am loving how simple mistings and playing with shapes can work well on a page.


Using some jazz blue glimmer mist, calico white and calico custard. Woweeeee! I love butterflies! Haha. But the saddest thing was losing one of my butterfly mask after just one day! Now i am down to 4 instead of 5. Oh well, i will find it soon!

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

mariko said...

Beautiful!!!!
I love this!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this!! I love the butterflies and that wood grain background! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

shaggyfish said...

the mist looks great! u doing a lot of 8.5x11 fantastic lo... keep it up yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...