Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Wow, it has been almost a month since i last blogged. The holidays have zoomed past so fast that i need time to catch my breath and prepare myself for 2012. How has everyone been? HK trip came and went and before you know it, christmas preparations came along and i have quite a number of lovely christmas celebrations. Right now, i am about to get ready for tonight New Year Party. (: It has been a fantastic year and looking back, i have so much to be thankful for. God has provided in so many aspects and he has indeed blessed me with a lot.

Sharing some christmas scrapping here.. this year was kept really simple. I tried the impossible task of giving my good friends each a canvas piece last year and it was so taxing on me. This year, it was all about practicality.





Each of my friends receive simple MUJI To Do List Notepads and each was decorated with love. Thank God for MUJI in Hong Kong where they were cheaper. I love how this can be placed at our workdesk for easy reference. I hope they enjoyed it as much as i loved decorating it. :D

I hope i will be back with more scrapping stuff to share. For now, i have been quite lazy and busy catching up with work preparation for the new term. Here is wishing everyone a Happy 2012. May we reach towards our goals in this coming year and may it be filled with joy and contentment. (:

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Good job with the pressies!! I'm still so upset that I did not manage to buy the Muji notebooks!!!!! argh!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...