Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Here we go

At this time tomorrow, i would be in my favourite city in the world. I simply cant wait.. You must be wondering what is so great about Hong Kong? Well, people do say it is pretty much the same as Singapore but i cant put into words why i love the place. I love the people, the food, the shopping and i love how vibrant the city is. It is like a city that never sleeps - the culture and the lights and the atmosphere... HEAVEN! :D

So before i go, i am going to sneak in here for a quick last post. I managed to complete 2 layouts yesterday, in the hopes of me sharing with you guys.

First up, this layout is for this week's Sketchy Thursday Sketch. Well, if you havent check out the latest OA's Farmhouse collection, you should certainly do so. I thought the grid paper would match this week's sketch quite nicely and i did some clusters of circles. I love this childhood picture of mine and it was finally fitting to use it in a layout.


Last but not least, i said earlier that i had to rush out another layout before tomorrow because this layout is going to be brought along with us to Hong Kong to give to my auntie. She has shown hospitality to us whenever we go to Hong Kong and offers us her house to stay and brings us to all those awesome places to eat. We cant thank her enough.


I left a space in the layout for her to put a picture of her family. I hope she likes it as much as i enjoyed making it.

Okay, that wraps up this short post.
Hong Kong, here we go..

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Fabulous layering on this. Gorgeous work! :)

Anne Pennington said...

This is a beautiful take on the sketch!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...