Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I know I know

i havent been blogging for quite some time. Before you know it, 2 weeks of the holidays have passed. Wow, i have been seriously slacking my life away. And because of that, i havent had much chance to scrap. I should be scrapping but i have been too busy catching up on all my drama serials. Haha. Well, the good news is that i finally started scrapping today since i needed to get a layout done before Tuesday, which i will share in another post.

For now, have you checked out Get Picky's Inspirational Challenge #14. I was given the lovely opportunity to guest design for this challenge. This challenge was all about using words to document on whatever story you wanted to tell. I chose to document about Kate turning 3 and her current quirks and loves at this age.

So as you can see, I chose to leave a lot of space for journalling and this was using my remaining papers and bellies from the OA's SideWalk Collection. So thanks again to Get Picky for the lovely opportunity to showcase my layout for this challenge. (:

Do hop on to GetPicky and try out for this challenge. :D

Next, I was featured in Prima's October BAP.

Well, it was one of my favourite layouts made by Prima Products and i am glad that they loved it too. :D

Lastly before i go, this last layout is a Chritmas layout done for the Dec 1st Challenge over @ OnceuponASketch. I was really drawn by the idea of scrapping about what the things i look forward in December. The Christmas Tags were all distressed with Tim Holtz's Winter Seasonal dies and each tag is labelled with sentiments for this Christmas.



"If you do not know, Christmas is my favourite Season of the year. Quite frankly, the festive season makes my heart warm and what i look forward the most is spelt out in the layout : Faith, Love, Joy and Family. This is the essence of Christmas (December), to celebrate the blessings that He has given to me."

So this would be my last post before i leave for a short break to HK. I simply cant wait to be back at my 'second' home. Have a great week ahead. :D

7 comments:

phamil said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects, all of them, congrats on the Prima BAP feature too! And thank you so much for taking the time to participate in our challenge at OUAS, you did a wonderful job!

Vibeke said...

Hi:)
Congrats with the feature:):)

So lovely christmas projects you have made :)

Thank you for playing with us at OUAS:)

Irma said...

Love your work! your OUAS page is so vibrant, it grabbed my attention immediately!
Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

Joanna said...

WOw weee...u really have been scrapping! I'm the one slacking away! Good job with the layouts and see u in Hong Kong! We will take it by storm!

Irini said...

What a fun layout...and I love the tags...thanks for playing with Once Upon A...Sketch

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I'm in love with these tags!!! Great & fun layout!!Thanks for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful projects!
Thank you for playing along at OUAS!
~Gerry~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...