Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

" I'm forgiven because you were forsaken.
I am accepted, you were condemmed.
I am alive and well, your Spirit is within me
because you died and rose again.

Amazing Love, how can it be?
That you my King would die for me.
Amazing Love, i know it's true
and its my joy to honour you
In all I do, i honour you."


A layout this Easter, to remember the greatest love that He has given to me. Many times, i have forsaken him but i am reminded that He remains faithful and will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You for your unfailing love and Thank You for dying on the cross for me! I do not deserve it but You suffered and died so that I may live everyday.

1 comment:

Justie said...

Very interesting background on your layout. It caught by eye like the letters you use and the picture is very interesting view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...