Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Sunday

This is one happy Sunday to rejoice since tomorrow is the start of the English exams. Though the marking is going to come in and i still have normal lessons from Wed-Fri but all is good. I spent the weekend well and completed quite a number of scrapbook layouts. Happy Happy, considering that I spent a bomb in the past few days given the massive sale at MWL. (:

In any case, here is sharing two cards I made over the weekend. I am not a card maker but I am inspired by so many others who make such beautiful cards. Using the lovely Amy Tang's new line..


One card will be for one my colleague's bday this Tuesday while the other is going to be for Mother's day. I cant wait to pass them the cards. I am in love with the colours and I hope it brightens up their days.

Happy week ahead. (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...