Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well..

I finally found time today to blog about the past two weeks. It has been quite a tiring 2 weeks, considering how I was quite sick. It was a hassle, forcing myself to go to school while nursing a fever, cold and cough. I thought i was recovering and then on Monday ,my throat hurt badly and I fell sick yet again. I remembered going to school on Tuesday and I was literally lying on my desk whenever I could. Well, I was thankful for colleagues who agreed to take over my CCA at the last moment and I went back to concuss for the next 12 hours in bed. I am so glad I am better now...

Well, the holidays are upon us even though I still need to go to school everyday this week. It would be a good time, I hope. I managed to catch up on sleep and started my korean dramas craze yet again. Scrapbooking is taking a back seat for now, since I am saving money for my USA trip. I cant wait for next Tuesday to come.

For now, I am sharing a layout and a card that I did few weeks ago. I am challenging myself to start making cards so I made a little resolution to myself that I would make a card everytime I finished a layout. It is a good way to use up the scraps as well as to challenge myself to go beyond layouts.


I am loving the background stamp from Hero Arts. I embossed it using some Zinc White powder on Kraft cardstock and used it as a background for the layout and card. Isnt it so pretty? I am still loving the Pretty Party line if you can see. This layout is also going to be given to Jo, since she requested. :D

Have a great week ahead.
I will be back with more blog posts this week. :D

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yeah! The LO is mine!!! Yahoo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...