Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Wedding (Deco) Designer for a Day!

Over the course of these few months, I have been busy preparing wedding decorations for one of my good friend's wedding. Ideas and Inspiration were truly drawn from images and pages found from Pinterest and it was so touching to see our ideas unfold as the wedding date was near. The vision for a vintage wedding was truly evident and I am so glad that it turned out the way I wanted it to be.

So enjoy as you see these pictures..









Pretty, arent they? I am glad that my hard work paid off and that the wedding was a dream come true for the couple. It was nice doing something crafty, other than scrapbooking for a day. But i guess i will retire after this wedding since it is far too time-consuming. Maybe I will do it again when it is my turn...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...