Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mid Week

It is finally Wednesday. Time passes really fast when you are busy at work. Sometimes I just drop dead when I reach home. I feel tired to do nothing and will laze around. So today, I got back early and was browsing at some of my photos. I realised that there were a few layouts that I had yet to share on the blog.

The first layout was done when OA came out with their Halloween line in 2012. I fell in love with the collection even though we dont celebrate Halloween in Singapore. I tried to buy papers and embellishments that I knew I could still work with. So henceforth, a non-Halloween layout. I added a nice vellum flower which I totally adore. I should make more of them soon. (:


Next up, another 8.5x11 layout using the Amy Tan's Ready Set Go Collection. I totally love the title of this layout - Love lives here. A simple layout focusing on the photos and the embellishments sum up the title. (:

And by the way, another layout using the Amy Tan products was featured here. Yes! It is noneother than Amy Tan herself. I screamed at my phone when my sister msged me. Thank you x10000000000.

Okay that's a wrap.
I will be back soon with the next LPS and CSI challenges.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...