Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Thankful Log #2

So lets continue on, with part 2 of this series. The first one can be found at this link. Today, I am thankful for the gift of life. I am thankful that I am healthy, blessed with a decent job and people who care about me. I am thankful, even for those things that I do not have, or prayers that are not answered..simply because I am following the path that God has given me.


So even at 27, there are still dreams and aspirations that have yet to be fulfilled. I pray that I will embrace these changes with good faith, with perserverance and to run the race that He has set out for me. This layout marks yet another year and the resolutions I have for myself. 2013 will be a good year and i know it!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw this on Two Peas and loved it! You used your mists so well on the background too!

Joanna said...

Can u please teach me to scrap like u do???? Every piece u do is so nice!

listgirl said...

Saw this on Pinterest. This is really beautiful! Love the soft colors.

Leena said...

This is so amazing! Every details are so well put together! Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...