Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Another week...

Its Week 3 and you know I simply cant wait for the June Hols to come quick. Work has been draining but I am very very thankful still for HIS blessings. I can survive each day, knowing that I survived it with His strength and guidance. I am truly thankful for the good and the bad.

I yearn to sit on my scrapbook table and scrap but it has been quite busy so finding time is not an option. Lets hope it gets better in weeks to come..

;

CSI #66 is officially open. Check out the link for more details...


I was in love with the color scheme when I first saw it and one of the prompts was to document something funny... Right away, I knew I had to develop this photo and relate this story. Using products and papers from Crate Paper's DIY collection, I tugged my journalling in a vellum pocket behind the photo. Using my favourite mask, i misted the background to give the layout more edge.

So the story goes...
We went to a prata stall. My brother bought a piece of prata for all to share. When we were not looking, B leaned forward and used her mouth to eat the prata. She could not even wait for the utensils to arrive. We had to hold her tight while she did that. What a funny sight and we all laughed about it.B sure has funny antics and she is truly unique.

This photo certainly cheered me up, after relating it again.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...