Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Its Saturday!

Work is never-ending and even though I have to be in school soon, I am going to put on a smile and look forward to spending good quality time with my loved ones in the afternoon. So I hope wherever you are right now, that you take time to rejuventate and relax for the weekends.

Sharing one layout before I go...


I managed to find time this week to scrap a bit since there was a last minute change in the assignments I had to complete. After work, I spent quite a number of hours writing and completing layouts after layouts. This one was done last Saturday. I am really trying to use a lot of my papers and products before the next CHA shipment comes in. No holding back, just using...

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Mojosanti - Pretty Paper Things said...

Love the wonderful colours in this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...