Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Sept Hols!

Woohoo, the much awaited break is finally here. Even though my family members are all travelling now and I am left all alone at home, I am so thankful for the chance to rest and to scrap. Cant wait to dig into my new crate paper products that arrived three days ago. I have been itching to scrap so badly...

Do pray for me even as I go for my dental's appointment on Monday. I am planning to take out my remaining wisdom teeth so pray that there will be no complications and that I will be able to handle the pain a bit better than the previous attempt.

Sharing an album that I did last week.. You know I hardly do albums but when I do, i sure have a lot of fun taking my time to design each page.. Hope you enjoy it!









I have some exciting news to share sooon.. Cant wait to reveal it. For now, have a great day ahead. (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...