Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Bundled Up those Christmas Memories

This week, Crate Paper is dedicating space to holiday pinboards - most of which include the familiar Bundled Up Collection, based on inspiration from Pinterest. Be sure to head down to the blog today, where I featured two of these projects below.



I certainly draw much of my inspiration from Pinterest these days. The possibilities are endless and I hope it inspires you too, even as you embark on your Christmas projects this season. I will be heading to Chiang Mai tomorrow.

I am feeling anxious yet excited. May Philippians 2 serve as a reminder to me, on servanthood. Let me serve others in the joy of Christ. Do pray for journey's mercies.

Have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...