Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

5 things | Made with Love Feb Blog Hop

Welcome to another month's of blog hop with the MWL Design Team members. We decided to switch things up for this month. Each week, one designer will be given the spotlight as they share more about themselves. This week, the spotlight is on me!

Lets get started..

5 things you might not know about me:

1) I am an introvert. People might find me aloof and nonchalant but often times, I just take a long time to adapt to new friends and a new environment. Once you know me, I can be the most talkative friend you will have.

2) I was in an all girls school for ten years. TEN YEARS. Nothing wrong about it, it was just that we were never allowed to have long hair. Imagine the agony. That is why I never had short hair ever since I was 16 years old.

3) I love the rain. Plain and simple. I simply love listening to the patterning sound of falling rain drops. It is especially soothing when it is pouring outside while I snuggle under my bed sheets.

4) I dislike the colour, pink. I am the least bit girly. Ironically, pink is the most used colour in all my scrapbooking projects.

5) I scrap best when there are no distractions, no music and no one around.

;

Yup, thats about it. I do hope you have come to know me a little better.  Moving on, let me share with you the layout that I did with the February Kit. 



With the frames, I simply backed it with some embossed vellum paper. The little dots do remind me of rain, don't you think?


I am not particular about mistakes that I make on my layouts. If you can spot, I stamped the date one too many times. There is no wrong or right in scrapbooking. A mistake made can still turn out to be aesthetically pleasing. :D

Lastly, I love this photo of B, K and Mom. This was taken over the CNY period and their smiles in this photo simply melted my heart. Even though the photo is about them and not about me, but when you scrap about the people you love, you are also scrapping about yourself too. 

Products and Papers used:
Yours Truly collection by Pebbles
Love Note collection by Crate Paper
Vintage Frames by Melissa Frances

 Be sure to check out the rest of the other MWL DT blogs in the coming weeks. Have a great week ahead.




3 comments:

Antje said...

Number 5 is so me: I simply cannot put a page togehther when my boyfriend or my little daughter is around! That's why I am also not very productive during crops! ;-)

Genevive said...

i LOVE the rain too! i feel good when it's raining.. especially when im at home.. its just a perfect time for scrapping..

and... i also love to scrap in a quiet environment. that's when the boys are in school and im just alone in my scraproom..

(it IS a challenge to get things done in the shop.but thankfully, i have adjusted)

so nice to know 5 new things about you Jeanette and that we have some things in common! :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page and how fun to read more about you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...