Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

LOTW | Flower Embroidery Hoops

Hey all, I am back for another weekly post. This week features some DIY project by converting some embroidery hoops into flower wreaths that will be great for display at home. What's more is that I prepared a video showing you the step-by-step tutorial.

I used papers and embellishments from the Maggie Holmes' Open Book Collection by Crate Paper. Embroidery Hoops were bought from Spotlight. What is different about this was that I used 'satay sticks' to line the back of the hoops so as to layer the embellishments on top. :D





Enjoy. :D Do leave some feedback on how I can further improve my future videos.

;

P.S. A similar tutorial was also done last year on the Crate Paper's blog. Do check out the post if you have not, by clicking on this link.


Have a good week ahead! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...