Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

You got me at Hello (again)

Life and other priorities got the upper hand!  Reasons that I dont have to go into details and can be seen clearly from the lack of blogging for the past 1 year. I have allowed myself to do so simply because scrapbooking was taking a toll on my hectic lifestyle. 

I have been scrapbooking since 2008 and along the way, the interest waivered. I havent been scrapping much besides the given assignments from the design teams I am in and I wasn't scrapping because I want to do it for myself. It used to be like that, isnt it? And it should...

Then, I went for a scrapbook class at my local store yesterday. It has been a good number of years since I last went for it. I found myself, remembering and loving what I was doing. I found myself enjoying the process and recalling all the reasons why i still love this hobby. It has never changed.

To me, scrapbooking is and will always be an important part of my life. I do it because I want to create and preserve memories for myself and my loved ones. I do it because it is a moment and a time where I can find myself and be true to who I am.

So what does this all mean?

I am back! I am going to get back into doing what I love and I am going to be creating more and sharing more on this blog. 

Be right back. 


1 comment:

Leanne said...

yay! Welcome back!! You've been missed..x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...