Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

March MWL Layout | It's all good

Hey all, it is my time to share my latest layout for Made With Love. This month, I got to play with Pink Paislee's Pick me up collection. I loved the bold colours in the collection and it was a perfect time to scrap about my recent Lunar New Year celebrations.


To begin, I did some fussy cutting and cut out these lovely frames from one of the patterned papers found in the collection. Then I laid them out on a sheet of white background paper and arranged them till I was satisfied with it. Using some of the frames, I placed my photos in them or 'popped' them up for extra dimensions.


With some of the frames, I replaced the inner areas with patterned papers for additional pops of colours to the overall layout while with the remaining frames, I placed some embellishments to give more depths and colours.  The layout was completed with some black paints and stamping.


With a minimalist layout like this, it is really important to keep the proportions just right. Don't overload the embellishments but allow these small elements and the choice of colours bring out the best in this layout.

All supplies are available at Made With Love.
Patterned Papers : Pink Paislee's Pick me Up Collection
Embellishments: Crate Paper's Good Vibes and Pink Paislee's Pick Me Up Collections



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...